InformationWeek | Firefox | 5 Tools To Bulletproof Firefox | luglio 14, 2006
1) Noscript - do not install unless you know what you're doing.
2) Siteadvisor - not bad at all.
3) Netcraft toolbar - good waiting for the built-in anti-phishing tool.
4) Clear private data - I haven't installed it. It is not about having something to hide (I think you have the right to encrypt and delete your data expecially if you have nothing to hide). Just I use my history and my saved passwords very often and burning bridges every time would be annoying.
5) Password maker - not installed. The password generators are for users only (no pun intended).