Google
 

24 febbraio 2007

Iron(ing) man



Is nice sometime engage in activities unpracticed for years: it's similar to meet a distant friend. Yesterday I performed a Strawinsky Mass which I haven't sung since 1991. Today I have done some ironing (roughly 30 years since last time).



After 2 minutes: I wish my housemaid was here.

After 4 minutes: housemaid? Maybe I should refer her as my "Domestic Advisor".

After 6 minutes: in a shirt, just the front, neck and wrists are important.

After 8 minutes: in a shirt, just the front, neck and wrists are important.

After 10 minutes: in a shirt, just the front, neck and wrists are is important.


...f****ing shirt.



Beware cotton stretch: wonderful to wear, horrible to iron.




The Genuine Man.com - Ironing a Shirt



powered by performancing firefox

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

it really didn't make much sense

Decio Biavati ha detto...

huh? :-)